Due to the newest messures of the federal gouverment you are obligated to have a COVID-Certificate to come to our hotel starting from Monday, September 13th 2021. The Covid certificate (for vaccinated, recovered and tested persons) must be presented with a valid ID at the front desk upon your arrival. After this one-time registration you will circulate freely throughout the hotel. We politely inform you about the respective validity period:
- Certificate for vaccinated persons: 12 months
- Certificate for convalescents: 6 months
- Antigen test: 48 hours since issue
- PCR test: 72 hours since issue
Our current measures, which are continuously adapted to the current situation:
- All employees wear a mask.
- The mask requirement for guests has been lifted at the hotel since September 13.
- The FOPH's hygiene and safety rules are strictly observed: 1.5-meter distance in all zones, regular hand washing and disinfection, no handshakes, etc.
- We pay attention to the frequent ventilation of public spaces, particularly in the restaurants.
- All surfaces in bedrooms and public areas are regularly disinfected. Disinfectants are available for the use of guests at all tables, in the public toilets and in the spa.
- Buffet food (breakfast and cake) is protected against viruses and bacteria. Hygienic gloves are available for guests.
- In the saunas, steam baths and pools we maintain a space of 4 m2 per person as prescribed by the FOPH. In these areas we guarantee protection by limiting the number of people.
The measures are continuously adapted to the new situation of the FOPH.